Wong Shiu Chi Secondary School: Studying at Liberton High School

These 3 days studying at Liberton High School, I really learned a lot from different aspects. 

Firstly, I have attended 2 Spanish lessons. In my school, I don't have Spanish lessons but Japanese lessons. In the 2 lessons, I have learned some Spanish. For example, 'no me gusta' means 'i don't like ' & 'interesante' means 'interesting '. Although I wouldn't be able to speak fluently , I have learned some new language ! Moreover, I have attended the PE lessons. Though there're PE in both Scotland and Hong Kong, but the sports we are learning in Scotland are very different. In Hong Kong, we play basketball, badminton etc. On the other hand, I have stayed in the gym room. The teacher won't force you to do sports that you don't like. 

Secondly, I'll talk about what difficulties I faced in Libredon high school and how I overcome it .

On the first day of school, I am not brave enough to make friends in school. I was so nervous & of course, I would like to make some friends. However, I didn't know how to chat with them. Therefore, I didn't make any friends on the 1st day in school. After I backed to the host , I googled some sentences & topics to chat with Scottish. Furthermore, I keep telling myself to speak up. On the 2nd day, I finally made some new friends. For example, jess,a Pakistanis --varther etc. We have lunch at the school canteen & had a fun time together .(we have exchanged Instagram name too!)

S5 Elise Tsang

Wong Shiu Chi Secondary School

Host school: Liberton High School, Scotland

Comments