Wong Shiu Chi Secondary School: The first day of school

My first day school was quite good. I did get to school on time and I managed to engage myself in the lessons. Although I wore a lot , it still made me feel chilly. 

First, I paid attention to every classes even though I am not interested in it . For example, in History lesson, I wanted to fall asleep but I tried my best to listen to the teacher and wrote an essay.
Second , I knew what the teachers are talking about and I learnt some vocabulary from them. I believe it will be useful one day. 
Third , I made some new friends. They are passionate and talkative. They told me about their school life and they asked a lot of questions. I enjoy chatting with them. It is such an honour to get along with them. I will miss them when I get back to HK.

On the other hand , I think I should talk more to my buddy. She is shy but she is very nice. I should ask more questions and be active.

S5 Amy Wong

Wong Shiu Chi Secondary School

Host school: Liberton High School, Scotland

Comments